Ask the Builder
- Does the builder have a Master Builder Certificate?
- Is the builder a member of an accredited New Home Warranty Program?
- Does the builder provide their own custom warranty and customer service program?
- Is the builder a true custom builder? Will they work with you to design your dream home?
- Does the builder have a draftsman on staff whom you may sit with and design your dream home with in our show home?
- Can you visit the suppliers and make your choices and selections?
- What is Rococo Homes doing for the community that they build in?
- Do you get to meet on site with the trades to discuss your wishes?
- Will the builder charge me a marked up price on upgrades or changes I would like to make?
- Is the Pricing clearly explained to you?
- Do you have the flexibility to make changes during the building process?
- Will you be charged a fee for the changes you would like to make?
- Do you have a clear understanding of what is included in the standard building specifications?
- How many years of building experience does the builder have?
- What after sales service does your company provide?
- Will you give us references from your past clients?
- Can we visit your work site(s)?
- Are you a member of the Canadian Home Builders Association? (CHBA)
- Are they able to provide the entire package: including wells, septic systems, power & gas service, & road building for acreage properties?
- When will construction begin on our new home?
- Are legal fees paid by the builder?
Yes, the Professional Home Builders Institute of Alberta awarded the president of Rococo Homes, Rick Lystang, with a Master Builders Certificate on July 22, 2003.
As a Certified Master Builder, a builder must achieve the necessary training of construction and business fundamentals of operating and managing a home building business. This includes understanding the principles of legal, accounting, and building practices along with marketing and customer service skills.
Yes, Rococo Homes Inc. is a member of the National Home Warranty Program. This program will provide you with a 1-2-5 & 10 year structural warranty.
You and your family can relax and enjoy your home knowing that Rococo Homes provides a one year comprehensive warranty on everything in your entire home. Our service program does not promptly stop as soon as your one year is up.
Yes, bring us your ideas and magazine clippings so that we can help to design your dream home. Discuss your wishes, design ideas and your lifestyle with our in-house draftsman and sales team to create a home that will be customized to your family. Our team of professionals can provide you with expert design advise and suggest what layout options may be best suited for you based on your family’s needs and lifestyle.
Yep, we do! His id is Bernie Ward and you can check out his website at www.altanovasdesigns.ca
Yes, you will meet with an experienced sales representative at each supplier, who will personally assist you with your selections and answer any questions that you may have about the products.
Rococo Homes contributes to schools, fund raisers, is a member of the BBB, and participates as an active member of the Chamber of Commerce of Spruce Grove. We have been a corporate sponsor to a number of events in our community.
Yes, you will have scheduled on-site meetings with your site supervisor as well as individual tradesmen; including the electrician, tile installer, closet installer and structured wiring installer.
At Rococo Homes, we do not charge you marked up prices on upgrades or changes. You pay what we pay.
Using your house plan, Rococo Homes will thoroughly specify everything that will go into your custom built home and provide you with a detailed and comprehensive quote so that you can see up front exactly what you are paying for.
We believe in being up front and honest about pricing. There are no hidden fees or upgrade costs with us.
Of course, we understand that you are building your dream home and that you may change your mind on the layout or your selection of products.
Rococo Homes does not charge an in house fee to make changes.
We will take the time to clearly explain to you what the standard specifications are.
Rick Lystang, president of Rococo Homes, has over 25 years of professional home building experience. Together, our team has over 80 years of combined home building expertise, including a wealth of industry and product knowledge, creative design and a passion for building exceptional homes.
At Rococo Homes, customer service is not a department; it is a philosophy and a commitment – something in which we take personal and professional pride in. After you are comfortable and settled into your new home, we will continue to respond to and service any concerns that may arise. Before, during and after your home is completed, Rococo Homes is committed to making sure your home is a sound investment for years to come.
Absolutely! Also, feel free to walk down a street in a neighbourhood that Rococo Homes is building in and hear what people are saying.
Absolutely, a Rococo Representative would be happy to accompany you on site to one of the homes that is currently under construction. This will allow you to see first hand how we operate and how clean we keep our worksites; it will also give you a chance to meet the trades and site crew who will be building your home.
YES, we are! Membership in the Association is an indication of a builder’s commitment to the industry, to the success of their own company, and ultimately, to their customers. Members agree to a Code of Ethics that calls for fair and honest dealings with consumers.
Yes, Rococo Homes specializes in acreage building. We have expert staff who will take care of all the details for you.
Construction will begin once a customer has signed the final plans, building permits have been received from the municipality, and estimating of the home is completed.
Yes, provided that you use a Rococo Homes approved lawyer, we will pay for the legal fees.